The V-Neck

As if it wasn't hard enough to pick the perfect fit with your clothes, now, you have to accessorize! What kind of jewelry matches the neckline of your clothes?

The deep V-Neck permits a very feminine silhouette and it's great for looking sexy! Lengthy pendant necklaces with layered strands that mirror the cut of your dress are perfect for emphasising your cleavage. Be sure that the pendant falls about an inch below or above the V. Otherwise the cut and the necklace will intermingle and hide each other.

Add some long chandelier earrings and you've got a look to dazzles all eyes!

Here are some of our jewelry that are great with v-necks:

1 comments:

jewellery by erin said...

Excellent advice. I recently made a long dangling lauriat with a pendant. I wore it with one of my favorite shirts and discovered that the neckline and pendant were nearly exactly the same length. I kept losing my pendant. I'll know better for next time and use the 1 inch rule.

jewellery by erin

web: www.jewellerybyerin.com
etsy ©: jewellerybyerin.etsy.com
blog: jewellerybyerinblog.blogspot.com