Summer Bride

I created this lovely kit for a friend's wedding. She's a big fan of flowers so I recreated a lily shape in white polymer clay and used stylized gold colored wire for the stems. I also inserted little gold filigree beads to act as a stamen.
The white and gold colors create a very classic look and the flower shapes give this set a unique vintage style, which looked awesome with her light tan/old pink wedding dress. To bring out the pink in her dress I also inserted in the pendant a little red gem.
Sold!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Very lovely indeed!! So sorry I haven't dropped by for a while.

My computer was down for a week.

Great design!!:-)

Deb DiSalvo said...

OMG - that is beautiful!!!! I haven't seen anything like this - you are very talented!
Cheers,
Deb

B said...

Wow i love these! Do you have anything for a spring bride?

Helene said...

Not currently, but if you would like something please email me we can work on something for you!