Simple Summer Bangles

This bracelet was conceived for my daughter's best friend who likes green and orange so I created a fresh and fun summer look with these resin pieces that I made from molds. I alternated from solid and translucent pieces as well as square and round in order to give this bracelet a young and stylish design. I created an amber color for the square pieces by using some translucent orange and solid brown dyes and mixing very carefully. The round light green pieces were created similarly with solid white dye and translucent green dye. The colors contrast nicely creating a very summer look that looks great on tanned skin. This bracelet is also very light to wear since it's made with resin and barely weights anything so it's great for summer when we want to feel free with are cute little summer dresses. The resin pieces are linked together with a copper wire that is folded unto itself creating a solid bangle effect. The clasp is a simple hook created from the copper wire.
Sold!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice bracelet!! I too love to wear simple designs of jewelry!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Bracelet. Pretty colors.